The Last Word Board Game
Everyone always wants to have the last word, now is your chance!
Creatively connect subjects and letters in an attempt to advance to the next round, while racing other players and a random-interval timer. A subject and a letter are chosen (ie. Vegetable and C), someone yells out the first answer (Carrots) and the timer is started. Be the final person to yell out a word before the timer goes off and you advance.
* Ages 8 & up
* 2 - 8 players
Awards & Recognition:
* 2007 iParenting Media Award - Outstanding Product
* 2007 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
* 2005 Creative Child Seal of Excellence
* 2005 Parentsí Choice Approved Award
* 2005 Major Fun Award
* 2005 Games Magazine Top 100
* 2005 Toy of the Week: Playthings Magazine - April 4th
Includes: Playing Boards, 230 Subject and 56 Letter Cards, 8 Colored Pawns, 8 Trade-In Pieces, Electronic Random Timer (includes 3 AAA batteries), and Instructions
Free Standard USA Shipping on orders over $200*